Política de Privacidade
Transparency in the management of personal data is a core value for Algoan.
Algoan is committed to ensuring the security and protection of the personal information that we process, and to provide a compliant and consistent approach to data protection in accordance with the French Data Protection Act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 in its current version and Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such Personal Data (GDPR). This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
2. Collecting and using personal data
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
- any other personal information that you send to us.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy. We may use your personal information for the following:
- administering our website and business;
- personalizing our website for you;
- enabling your use of the services available on our website;
- dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- keeping our website secure and prevent fraud
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
3. Transfer of personal data
Our services do not involve any transfer of your personal data to third countries.
The information collected in the form is stored in a file processed by Algoan.
The data marked with an asterisk in the form must be provided. Otherwise, the form and the request cannot be submitted.
The data collected will be sent to the sales and marketing department of Algoan.
They are stored for a maximum of 36 months.
Because the confidentiality and integrity of your personal data are essential to maintaining your trust, we ensure their security and will take all reasonably necessary measures to ensure that your personal data are processed securely and in accordance with this personal data security and management policy.
The selected third parties to whom your personal data may be transferred is the host of the website, Gandi. Finally, in the context of a request made by the competent public authorities, we may be required to disclose your personal data in order to fulfil our legal obligations.
4. Rights as data subject
In case your personal data is processed, you are the data subject within the meaning of the GDPR and you have the rights outlined hereafter.
- Right of access to all your data that we process.
- Right of rectification in the event of inaccurate data.
- Right to erasure.
- Right to object: you can object to us processing your data unless we are required to do so in the context of the contractual relationship we have with you, for any legal proceedings and if there are compelling and legitimate grounds for us to continue processing your data.
- Right to data portability: you may ask to receive the data you provided to us in a machine-readable format if the processing of such data is necessary for the performance of the contract or if you have consented to it. You may exercise your rights by sending a request to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the purpose of your request and enclosing a copy of your ID document.
- Right to restrict processing of your data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Right to provide instructions on the post-mortem processing of your data.
- All requests must be clear, precise and justified, sent with a copy of an ID document and made in accordance with the applicable legal framework.
Algoan takes the privacy and security of individuals and their personal information very seriously and takes every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure the personal data that we process. We have robust information security policies and procedures in place to protect personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures.
6. Changes to our policy
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email.
The controller responsible in accordance with the GDPR is Algoan, 10 rue de Penthièvre, 75008 Paris.