Transparency in the management of personal data is a core value for Algoan.
Algoan is committed to ensuring the security and protection of the personal information we process and to offering a consistent and compliant approach to data protection, in accordance with Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 (known as the "Data Protection Act") in its current version and EU Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such personal data (known as the "General Data Protection Regulation" or "GDPR"). This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
2. Collection and use of personal data
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits to and use of this website, including referral source, length of visit, pages viewed and website navigation path;
- any other personal information you provide to us.
Before disclosing another person's personal information to us, it is your responsibility to obtain that person's consent both to disclose it and to allow us to process that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Personal information submitted to us via our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to administer our website and our company;
- customize our website for you;
- to enable you to use the services available on our website;
- deal with inquiries and complaints made by you or against you in connection with our website;
- ensure the security of our website and prevent fraud.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and use that information in accordance with the license you grant us.
Your privacy settings can be used to restrict the publication of your information on our website and can be changed using the privacy controls on the website.
3. Transfer of personal data
Our services do not involve the transfer of your personal data to third countries.
The information collected in the questionnaire is recorded in a computerized file by Algoan. Data marked with an asterisk in the questionnaire must be provided. Otherwise, the form and request cannot be submitted. The data collected will be communicated to Algoan's sales and marketing department. It will be kept for a maximum of 36 months.
Because the confidentiality and integrity of your personal data are essential to maintaining your trust, we are committed to its security and will take all measures reasonably necessary to ensure that your personal data is treated securely and in accordance with this security and personal data management policy.
The selected third party to whom your personal data may be transferred is the host of this website, Gandi. Finally, we may be required to disclose your personal data in order to comply with our legal obligations, if requested to do so by the relevant public authorities.
4. Rights as a data subject
In the event that your personal data is processed, you are the data subject within the meaning of the GDPR and you have the rights described below.
- right of access to all the data concerning you that we process;
- right of rectification in the event of erroneous data ;
- right to erasure ;
- right to object: you can object to us processing your data, unless we are obliged to do so as part of our contractual relationship with you, for possible legal proceedings, or if there are compelling legitimate grounds for us to continue processing your data;
- right to data portability: you may request to receive in machine-readable format the data you have supplied to us if the processing of such data is necessary for the performance of the contract, or if you have given your consent. You can exercise your rights by sending a request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the subject of your request and enclosing a copy of your identity document;
- right to limit the processing of your data in accordance with Article 18 of the RGPD ;
- right to receive instructions on data processing in the event of death ;
- all requests must be clear, precise and justified, accompanied by a copy of an identity document and carried out in accordance with the applicable legal framework.
Algoan takes the privacy and security of individuals and their personal information very seriously. We take all reasonable measures and precautions to protect and secure the personal data we process. We have implemented robust information security policies and procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction, and have several levels of security measures in place.
6. Modification of our policy
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email.
A project? a question?
Would you like to change the way you make credit decisions? Let's talk!